|Solar Water Pump Inverter|
Half of the energy produced around the world today is used to operate pumps. The Solar-Pump-Inverter is able to directly convert solar power to AC power for use with your existing pump.
Compared to using ZESA or your generator, the 3-phase in, 3-phase out solar pump inverter is environmentally friendly with a long lifetime and lower maintenance costs solar water pump inverter is environmentally friendly, with a long lifetime and low maintenance costs. It is independent of the grid and produces no pollution or noise. Typical applications are irrigation, community water supply, and domestic use.
The solar pump inverter has many solar-specific and pump control functions, such as built-in maximum power point tracking and dry run protection.
The maximum power point tracking (MPPT) ensures you to get the best output power possible from your solar panel and it maximizes the performance of your pump throughout a sunny day as it starts and stops automatically based on the intensity of solar radiation.
This system allows you to convert any AC pump so long as you know the size (in HP) to be run directly on solar energy. Making for a more robust all round system.
- Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar charger
- Operates without grid directly from photo voltaic (PV) cells, with a dual supply capability with AC power for those cloudy/rainy days
- Supports single phase or three-phase asynchronous motor depending on models
- Supports single phase AC input when solar energy is not sufficient
- Built-in full protection and self-diagnosis
- Soft start function prevents water hammer effect and extends system lifecycle
- Comprehensive LEDs and display screen for real-time system status
- Remote monitoring through RS-485
- Optional remote panel available
- Easy Setup & Installation
- Compatible with all pump types
- Good ROI (Return on Investment) against diesel powered pumping